Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ProPlayer Meets Crusin' Birthday Card

July is a happy month when we get to celebrate the birthday of our wonderful twin sons who are wonderful young men.

Today I am sharing the card I made for our David:
This is a 5" x 7" card.  I used some argyle print paper from the retired Cruisin' paper pack.  I then added the ProPlayer paper packet that is so perfect for boys, gamers, teenagers, and so much more.  I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the cool Outdoor Denim accent circle just under that gaming controller piece from the awesome C1566 "Tech Speak" stamp set.  David is a gamer and a game designer, so this set is one I have been wishing for.  This card also gives you a look at the great ProPlayer Assortment embellishment set that includes these cool metal-rimmed enamel badge buttons.

Here is a look at the inside of this fun card:

While we didn't get to celebrate in person with our dear twin boys, I think they knew we were sending them much love and happy wishes their way!

Here's wishing you a day full of fun and games too!

 

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This turned out so nice. I love this card, Dawn.

Lynn said...

Very cool card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails