Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Work the Workshop Canvas WOTG Special


You still have time to get this beautiful steal of a deal:  in July and/or while supplies last, you can purchase this divine Canvas Workshops on the Go kit for half-off the regular price.  So, for just $19.95 you get the incredible value of the supplies to make the canvas as shown plus an awesome stamp set and supplies to make another project or two.  There is no minimum purchase needed to get this special deal.  However, if you reach the $50 mark, you can add the lovely July Stamp of the Month for just $5.

Here is that set, Sweet Life:


Here is the art canvas that I made with my kit for my dear daughter, Rebekah's, recent birthday (please forgive the silly glitch that wants to turn it sideways despite my best efforts):


She really loved it!  I had a lot of fun making something like this just for her.

Then a couple of weeks after that I was inspired to use the leftover supplies from her gift, plus a blank art canvas we had in our art supplies, to create this gift for my husband on our 25th wedding anniversary:
Talk about an amazing value, right?!?

Order your own Art Canvas Workshops on the Go kit today before they are gone at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails