Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Close To My Heart New Product Blog Hop & Linky Party

Welcome to the party!  This post is part of the New Product Blog Hop for the wonderful new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book that you can view and order from as of August 1st.  Woot!  Woot!

LIVE today at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

In order to share in the excitement, this Blog Hop (& Linky Party) was organized courtesy of the hard work and planning from the Fabulously Artsy Tresa Black.  Several inspiring Close To My Heart consultants have created artwork to get you properly geeked to get your hands on all the great new goodies!

Here is the card I made to bring to this party:
Project Supplies:
Stamps: Huntington Workshops on the Go exclusive stamp set
Paper: X7174B Huntington Level 2 packet
Cardstock: Champagne, Cocoa, Colonial White and Desert Sand
Inks:  Barn Red and Slate
Embellishments: Z1849 Bronze Shimmer Trim, Z1837 Wooden Mini-Medley Accents Collection, and Z1883 Base & Bling Floral Accents
Tools: "Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Piercing Tool, and 3-D Foam Tape

Did you notice the delectable new Bronze Shimmer Trim?  I LOVE our Shimmer Trim!  It's a perfect way to snazz up a project quickly and inexpensively too!

I was really geeked to my hands on the new how-to pattern book that I used to inspire me for the layout of my card:
So much inspiration to be found in this great new pattern book, "Make It from Your Heart Vol. 2!"

Thanks for visiting!  Enjoy the Blog Hop & Linky Party!

This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group.

 

13 comments:

Pam said...

Love your card Dawn, it turned out just beautiful!! I have to get to creating with Huntington, love those papers!

Michelle Stewart said...

Great card, just fabulous.

Nancy Ball said...

GORGEOUS card....I'm warming up to Huntington.

Wendy K. said...

Very nice card!

Tresa Black said...

Beautiful! Love that bronze shimmer trim and the fall colors!

Lori Miller said...

Oh - so pretty! Huntington is one of my favorite paper packets in this Idea Book! I like the way you used the woodgrain stamp set.

Janna Gray said...

Great card.

catscrapbooking said...

Lovely card

catscrapbooking said...

Lovely card

Wendy Coffman said...

Sweet card - love the flower cluster!

Studio Scrapping with Amy Ulen said...

I love the use of the WOTG stamp set on this card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lori Allen said...

Very pretty!

Denise Elliott said...

cute card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails