Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CTMH National Stamping Month Blog Hop: You Are My Happy

Welcome to the National Stamping Month Blog Hop!  We are featuring the triple stamp set that you can get for just $10 ($47.90 retail value) when you place an order of $50 during the month of September.  These three stamp sets have images that you will have so much fun with creating beautiful cards and layouts.

Close to My Heart is offering this sweet special in order to celebrate National Stamping Month in September.  Here is a look at all of the bang you will get for just $10!

We have 23 Close To My Heart Consultants who are sharing their creativity using these stamps.  If you have come from Sheila's blog you are right on track to keep hopping along with us.

Here is the layout that I created that uses the "You Are My Happy" font stamp set.  I also paired this National Stamping Month set with the September Stamp of the Month, "Poster Tidings" to create my title:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: CC1025 National Stamping Month: You Are My Sunshine & S1309 September Stamp of the Month: Poster Tidings
Paper:  X7170B Laughing Lola paper packet, X7171B Sarita paper packet, and X7175B Frosted paper packet
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Twilight, and Blush
Inks:  Outdoor Denim, Crystal Blue, Gypsy, and Twilight
Embellishments:  Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim, Z1817 Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape, Z1812 Small Clear Sparkle Flourishes, and Z1853 Lagoon Aqua Dots
Tools: Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2 How-To Cardmaking Book, Micro-Tip Scissors, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

If you LOVE this great 3-stamp set, you can get yours from my website at: http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com and be sure to click "Join" on my "MYSTERY HOSTESS" Gathering. 

Now you can hop on over to Wendy's blog to see her creation for this hop. Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to see lots of fun artwork for your viewing pleasure. 
 

4 comments:

Wendy K. said...

I like the touch of glitter!

Pam said...

What a lovely layout Dawn!

Jean M. said...

Very pretty:)

Lynn said...

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments! This is cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails