Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

New Clearance Items from Close To My Heart NOW!

Woot! Woot! There are some terrific savings to be had right now on my website in the "While Supplies Last" section:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=1702

Some choices are as low as 85 cents!  You get a savings of up to 85%!  AMAZING!!!

You will want to head right on over for the best choice on great deals!  They tend to go FAST!

Happy shopping!  Oh, and remember to click the "JOIN" button for a chance to win in my Mystery Hostess drawing at the end of September!

 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Thanks for the head's up. I think I missed some of the deals already, but got Spellbound papers! I was a bit greedy with my selection of 4, and now wish I'd bought more. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails