Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day: You Left an Imprint on My Heart Layout

In honor of Valentine's Day, I am sharing my most recent, and current favorite, layout creation.  This one uses the fun new paper from the Balloon Ride pack.  I paired it up with the stamp set that comes in the Skylark Scrapbooking Workshops on the Go kit.

I was excited to use some of the black & white photos from my son and daughter-in-law's engagement photo session.  Please forgive me that I forgot to get one shot of the pages side by side, but I think you will get the idea.

Here is the left page of my layout:
Next is the right page of the layout, which still needs my journaling completed:
Here's a close up of my favorite part of the layout:
Project Supplies:
Stamps: Skylark Workshop stamp set
Paper:  X7180B Balloon Ride paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Twilight, Outdoor Denim, Slate, & Taffy (retired)
Inks:  Slate, Twilight and Sorbet
Embellishments:  Z1751 Outdoor Denim Baker's Twine, Z1932 Silver Geometric Washi Tape, Z1929 Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon, and Z1933 Ruby Chevron Washi Tape
Tools: 9042 "Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Circle Punch, Cricut cartridge, Edge Distresser, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!  Check back again for a second post I have scheduled later on today featuring a fun card for Valentine's Day.

 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Yay! I love this. I'm shamelessly pinning. Hehe. Happy Valentine's Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails