Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Balloon Talk & Ariana - April Stamp of the Month: Take 2


I hope that you have had a chance to browse through the April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop because it has so many fantastic ideas for you using this month's set, "Balloon Talk."  Today I am sharing another card I have created using this fun and trendy stamp set:

This is a standard-sized card, which also features the very pretty "Ariana" paper pack:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: S1404 April Stamp of the Month: Balloon Talk
Paper:  X7179B Ariana paper packet
Cardstock: Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim, & White Daisy
Inks: Crystal Blue & Outdoor Denim
Embellishments:  Z1932 Silver Geometric Washi Tape & Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs
Tools: Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, Sanding Kit, "Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2" How-To Book, Sponge Daubers, Glue Dots, & Foam Tape

You can see from my recipe that I made use of the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, which is a cartridge bundle that is exclusive to Close To My Heart.  This month there is a really fabulous special for new consultants who join in April:
You can choose from the Art Philosophy, the Artiste, or the Artbooking Cricut Collection for FREE when you enroll to join!  The new consultant kit is just $99!  You will end up getting over $400 in crafting goodness for your $99 investment!!!  And, you have the opportunity to earn back that $99 by submitting $1200 in orders in your first 90 days!  It just doesn't get any better than that!

Here is what the new consultant kit looks like:

These are the Cricut Collections that you will choose from:
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection

Artiste Cricut Collection
Artbooking Cricut Collection
Here is a link to take you right to my website to sign up and join my Love To Stamp Team of consultants!  I can't wait to help you get started on your fun journey with Close To My Heart!  It's an amazing, supportive company and you are going to love it!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails