Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Washi Tape Blog Hop: That's Amore




Welcome to our Washi Tape Blog Hop! If you have come here from Joy's blog, you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you.

Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! If you get lost along the way, you can view the complete list of hoppers at this link.  Here we go!

Here is a look at the card to showcase some of my favorite washi.  This card is just perfect for how I am feeling now as I am packing furiously for a sudden, whirlwind trip to Paris for Easter with my love.  This is my 5" x 7" card:

If you need some of this fun and pretty washi too you can find it here:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com.

Now check out the pretty card on Michelle's blog up next!

Thanks for hopping along!

 

7 comments:

Melinda Everitt said...

Beautiful card! Enjoy Paris. I am so jealous!

Sheila Bennett said...

Like the Washi banners down the middle of the card.

Lori said...

Beautiful card! Have a fun trip!

Vicki Price said...

Cute card!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Pretty Card!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Love the background design idea with the washi tape!

Jean M. said...

Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails