Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

CTMH Cut Above Christmas Card Kit

For the next several Sundays I will be sharing the series of Christmas cards I have been creating for the last couple of weeks in preparation for my Annual Christmas Card Workshop and for my stash of handmade cards for sending and gift-giving.

To start off this series I am featuring the cards I made using the Cut Above Christmas Card Kit found on page 160 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  This kit comes with all the card bases, envelopes, patterned papers, embellishments, and foam squares needed to make 10 really cute Christmas cards.
This stamp set, "Merriest Christmas" is recommended to add four fun sentiment options to these cards.  This set also works perfectly with the Cut Above Holiday Card Kit which will be featured in another of my upcoming posts.
I have four sample versions to show you:
Now, I need to share my confession of my boo boo on the last 3 of these cards: when you get your own kit you will need to make sure to adhere the pretty die cut glitter paper to the side of the card bases that have the white rectangle area.  Oops!  My bad!  LOL

If you are ready to order your own Cut Above Christmas Card Kit, please head over to my website:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails