Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

CTMH Cut Above Holiday Card Kit

For today's post I will be sharing the super cute Cut Above Holiday Card Kit from Close To My Heart.  This kit comes with all the cards, envelopes, patterned paper, embellies, and 3-D foam square to help you create 10 of these fun cards.
When you pair up this kit with the sentiments from the "Merriest Christmas" stamp set shown along with this card kit and also with the Cut Above Christmas Card Kit on page 160 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book you have endless possibilities to stamp your Christmas cards!
Here are the four versions I created to give you some inspiration for your own cards from this kit:
This card kit sure was fun to play with and I bet you will love it too!  Head over to my website to get your supplies ordered today so you can start playing too!  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails