Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

CTMH ShinHan Marker Blog Hop



Welcome to our Close To My Heart ShinHan Marker Blog Hop! If you have come here from Lauren's blog you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you. If you should get lost along the way, here is the link to the full list of hoppers: Blog Hop List

We have a wonderful group of over 40 creative Close To My Heart consultants sharing their love for this great product available for your coloring needs.  These alcohol markers give you such beautifully vibrant coloring on your most important projects.  Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This is the project I have created for our hop.  It's a 5" x 7" card that is my first card I've made using the fabulously exciting new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  This is just one of the 50 possible "Build-A-Scene" cards that you can create and it is the Haunted Mansion:
Gosh, but this was a WHOLE LOTTA FUN to "build-a-scene!"  Here is a peek inside  the haunted mansion:
Then, I took a shot to show you just which of the ShinHan Touch Twin alcohol markers from Close To My Heart I used for coloring the "Frightfully Fun" little spooks that reside at this haunted mansion.
120,0,WG4, YR24, WG7, and YR29

Here are all of the stamps that come with this great stamp set, B1453 Frightfully Fun:
Available at http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Just think of the fun you will have coloring stamp set images like these!  These markers color so smoothly!  They are a real joy to work with to color my stamped images!

Check out just a few of the the ShinHan Touch Twin marker choices:


You can get all 24 of the beautiful ShinHan Touch Twin markers Close To My Heart offers, plus the supplies I used for my card at my website:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Now you can hop on over to Katy's blog to see her creation for this hop. Be sure to visit all the Consultants' blogs to see lots of fun artwork!  Thanks for hopping along with us!

6 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

Cute!

Adeline E. Brill said...

I did not have much luck with making this card on my Explore. I guess I need to try it again!

Catherine Nowak said...

Very cute card! I really like the goblins on the inside.

centralNYscrapper said...

Cute card!

Casandra Bennett said...

Very spooktacular. That is probably my favorite cut from the artfully sent cartridge. Can't wait to get one for my very own. :)

Haley D. said...

SPOOK-tacular!

Related Posts with Thumbnails