Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Joy to the World Cards

Welcome back for another post of Christmas card inspiration for you!  So far this month you have seen two card ideas using the adorable October Stamp of the Month: Home for the Holidays, plus two more posts with ideas from the Cut Above Christmas Card Kit and the Cut Above Holiday Card Kit

This week I have two card ideas that incorporate the "Magical Moment" stamp set that you can see on page 154 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book:

I was inspired by this sketch design at My Favorite Things.  I was too late with the post to link up, but there are some cute ideas to see if you like this card sketch. 

With my first version I used the elegant "Yuletide Carol" paper pack:


For my second variation I went with the "Snowhaven" paper pack:

Thank you for visiting!  Please leave you thoughts as comments are always much appreciated!  Have a joyful day!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails