Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Scrap those school photos yet? Chalk It Up Layouts to inspire

Courtesy of Close To My Heart
Have you gotten around to scrapping your photos from either the first day of school or from the kids' school photos?  Well, stay tuned to see the ideas that I have to share right now with you.

Last month, I taught an 8-page layout workshop that featured the Chalk It Up Workshops on the Go Kit from Close To My Heart. 

Here is the main layout featured in the brochure that comes in the kit.  You can click on each photo to see the details of each layout a bit better:

Next, is the alternate layout suggested for the kit:

Here is the third layout I made for the workshop.  I incorporated one of the 4" x 6" Picture My Life cards on the left page and thought it really did the trick!  The inspiration for this layout came from the Level 2 Artwork from Jeanette Lynton's blog.

My last layout is geared towards a layout that I could use for more than just "back-to-school" types of photos.  This pattern was very loosely adapted from one of the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 patterns.  I was quite pleased with how it turned out and how much of a punch the Picture My Life cards added to these pages!
On this fourth sets of pages I also added the fun Black Arrow Washi Tape and I did a little stamping too!

In the workshop kit, you get a great, exclusive stamp set, plus the Chalk It Up Assortment (adorable puffy stickers), and a spool of Black Striped Twill Ribbon (5 yards) addition to the kit.  You will see that I also incorporated the Picture My Life Chalk It Up Scrapbooking Program cards.  I think you are going to LOVE these all together!  Head to my website to order your supplies!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails