Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

CTMH Base & Bling Gift Giving Inspiration

Photo courtesy of Close To My Heart Art Department
Today I want to share with you a couple of gift giving ideas that you can create quickly and easily for most any occasion, including Christmas, birthdays, Valentine's Day, and more!  As you can see from the sample photo above there are some fun possibilities.

I took just a few minutes in an evening to create these two pendant necklaces complete with some fun charms for my daughter and for myself.  We were each very fortunate to make trips to Paris this year and I thought these would be just perfect for us to remember our trips across the pond.

Here are the two necklaces together:

This is the necklace I made for my daughter:

And this is mine:
Here are the few supplies I needed to create our necklaces quickly and easily and I have Base & Bling supplies left over to create even more jewelry gifts for this Christmas!









I hope you are ready to make some pretty and personalized gifts just in time for the holidays!  If you have questions, just let me know.  You can order these supplies or many other Base & Bling supplies on my website: http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails