Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Get Ready to Make It Merry with Cricut Artbooking

It is time again for another installment in my weekly Sunday Series featuring a dose of handmade Christmas card inspiration for you.

My card idea for this week is a standard card that I created using the pretty "Snowhaven" paper pack with the very adorable "Make It Merry" stamp set:
This "Make It Merry" stamp set (shown below) really pops when I stamped my sentiment in Cranberry ink.  Then I added some simple coordinating embellishments with the Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon and the Silver Assortment Sequins.

What makes it extra simple to create great cards in a snap is that this stamp set includes stamps that work perfectly with cuts from the exclusive Cricut Artbooking cartridge bundle which makes your creative time go so much farther!  I was able to cut both the White Daisy cardstock piece for stamping my sentiment on and the Cranberry cardstock piece for my mat in no time with my Cricut.  Now imagine just how quick and easy you could make all your handmade cards when you do it like that!?!

The Snowhaven paper packet worked perfectly for what I wanted to create on this card
That about does it for this quick and cute "Make It Merry" Christmas card.  Thanks again for joining me this week!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails