Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Making Christmas Cards with Picture My Life Pear & Partridge and My Crush Holiday Happenings

For my next installment in my Sunday Series for Christmas card ideas that I have to share, I wanted to make use of some of the journaling cards from the Picture My Life Pear & Partridge Scrapbooking Kit 


and also from the My Crush Holiday Happenings Assortment  
So, when I combined these pretty assortments with our Snowhaven paper pack, I came up with two Christmas cards.

A 5" x 7" NOEL card:

and this, a 5" x 7" Dashing through the Snow card"
Plus, here are two more views of this card:
As you can see the Picture My Life kits and the My Crush Assortments have many more great possibilities in store for you!  Thanks for tuning in again as I share my ideas for Christmas cards this year.  I hope you get some of your inspiration to get crafty!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails