Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Today my heart is Full of Thanks


Happy Thanksgiving to my friends and family!  Today is a day for counting our blessings and enjoying time together with our loved ones.


With that in mind, I've been spending some of my creative time in the past week creating a set of Thank You cards using the very pretty Pathfinding Workshops on the Go Cardmaking Kit.


This is a peek at the kit contents:

Pathfinding Workshops on the Go Cardmaking Kit

This is a look at some of the inks I am using while making my cards from the kit:


This kit comes with a pack of 15 card bases and matching envelopes for making standard sized cards.  But, if you add more card bases and envelopes you can get at least 24 cards out of this kit, which is just what I am doing.  So, instead of 5 of each of 3 designs, I am getting 8 of each design!  What a great deal!


Before I leave you to get back to spending time together with our favorite people, I have a few more Thank You cards that I received from another blessing in my creative life: my swap group!  Aren't these just so lovely!


Here's wishing you a day full of thanks!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails