Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

CTMH Seasonal Expressions I Blog Hop


Welcome to our Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions I Blog Hop!

We have over 30 fabulous Close to My Heart Consultants who are celebrating the much anticipated release of the brand new first Seasonal Expressions I Idea Book.  If you have come here from Judy Faye Garner's blog, you are on the right path!

Our Blog Hop is so simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! You can view the full list of our Blog Hop Participants HERE.  Okay, here we go!

I had such a great time creating these two cards! The new product I wanted to feature first from the Seasonal Expressions I is the so very versatile White Shimmer Trim!  I am so excited to have this new option in Shimmer Trim from Close To My Heart!  This has been my very favorite product since we began to carry it and now, having a white option just sent me over the moon!  Imagine the possibilities at your fingertips with it...you can color it with our Shin Han Touch Twin alcohol markers to create custom Shimmer Trim!!!  Very cool!

I really love the pop it adds to my projects, especially here with the Confetti Wishes paper paired up with the FUN December Stamp of the Month!  I hope you love the combination as much as I do!

Here is a look at my scrumptious chocolate-frosted cupcake version of my standard-sized card:

  And, here's a close up:

Plus, here is the close up of the equally yummy cotton candy flavor cupcake:

Now, continue along the hop by visiting Peachy Iris Lamb's blog.  I know you are going to really enjoy all of this great inspirational artwork on our hop.

NEW Seasonal Expressions I December 1, 2014 through March 31, 2015

You can also head over to my website to see the Seasonal Expressions I online HERE.


 

5 comments:

Judy Faye Garner said...

What a sweet treat your card is, shimmer trim is my favorite, so glad there is now white.

Lela said...

Very cute card! I agree with you, the shimmer trim is one of my Faves

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute cupcake cards.

Haley D. said...

Cute!

Jean McNulty said...

Yummy...love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails