Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Snowhaven Christmas Card Inspiration: Have a Wonderful Christmas


Today I am featuring another of the cards made from the Snowhaven paper pack from Close To My Heart.  It is so perfect for Christmas cards and for winter-themed papercrafting projects.

In my last post I mentioned how excited I was to get to use the fun Christmas card workshop that I had purchased from my fellow consultant, Vicki Wizniuk.  She has the cutting and assembly directions for sale on her blog at a very reasonable price.  Well worth it!

Here are the cards I put together using her guide for card design 2 of 4:

Here is a shot of my favorite version of card design 2:

and, a close up as well:


In addition to the Snowhaven paper pack, this card using the following stamp sets:  "Life Is Wonderful" (and upcoming Stamp of the Month), "Keyboard Uppercase," and the hostess-only "Sing Glory."  Isn't this an inspired combination?

You can get your own Close To My Heart supplies from my website at:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails