Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Snowhaven Christmas Card Inspiration: Hark, The Hearld Angels Sing

Welcome to another Snowhaven Christmas card inspiration blog post!  In case you haven't guessed...I really cannot get enough of this wonderful paper!  LOL

This is the last of the four card designs that were included in the card workshop I was happy to purchase from my fellow Close To My Heart consultant, Vicki Wizniuk.  Her style is amazing and I have just had so much fun making the cards featured in this workshop!

These are the cards I created from design 4 of 4:

Here is my favorite of these:
and, here is the close up as well:
For creating these cards, I used the stamp sets, "Sing Glory" (a hostess-only set) and "Merriest Christmas."  For the little holly berries, I used my Shin Han Touch Twin alcohol marker (color: Carmine).

Here is my helper in my photography session for my recent blog posts:

Julie is always willing to be a part of the creative process!

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you have found some creative inspiration to get you crafting and in the Christmas spirit!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails