Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Series: Let It Snow Spin Christmas Card

Thank you for visiting for my last installment for this year in my weekly Sunday Series featuring a dose of handmade Christmas card inspiration for you.

My card idea for this week features the White Daisy Circle Spin Cards.  This is a 5" x 7" card with a circle spinning element.  I created mine using the pretty "Yuletide Carol" paper pack with the very adorable "Be Jolly" Hostess Reward exclusive stamp set and also the stamp set from the Snowhaven Cardmaking Workshops on the Go Kit:


Since the center circle piece spins, you have two stamping opportunities.  Here is a view of the inside so that you can see that.  I used my Shin Han Touch Twin alcohol marker in the color "Carmine" for adding the touch of red:


Here is a close up picture of the front of my card:


If you would like to order the supplies for creating your Christmas cards, please visit: http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com  Thank you for stopping in for this latest Sunday Series for handmade Christmas inspiration!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails