Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Series: More Snowhaven Christmas Cards

The countdown to Christmas continues!  We are down to 11 days until the excitement of Christmas culminates.  Are you ready with all of your special handmade cards yet?  Well, today I continue with sharing more of the cards I crafted from the Snowhaven paper pack.

Today's cards are more of the set of cards I have done using the workshop cutting guide and assembly instructions courtesy of Vicki Wizniuk that I ordered from her blog.  Thanks again, Vicki, for the creative inspiration that I am happy to pass along today!

These are the cards I made based on design 3 out of the 4 included in her workshop:
And here is my favorite from this design:
Here is a close up too:
I cut extra supplies from my leftover papers and decided to see what I could come up with using other Christmas-themed stamp sets that I have.  Here are three of the additional cards that I created and a close up of each:
Don't you just LOVE the scooter in the "Make It Merry" stamp set!?!
This card features the stamp set, "Yuletide Greetings"
I tried to choose stamp sets that would give the chance to play with my Shin Han Touch Twin alcohol markers that we carry through Close To My Heart because they ROCK!
This last version of this card design was created using the lovely "To You and Yours" stamp set that has this wonderful cardinal stamp:
This meant even more coloring fun for me!  Yay!!!

Remember that you can head over to my website to order your supplies to recreate these or design some new crafty projects:  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful cards. Love your coloring. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails