Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Series: Snowhaven Christmas Cards

Welcome!  The countdown to Christmas is on!  It is just 18 days away!  For today's installment in my Sunday Series of Christmas card inspiration I am sharing a set of cards made using the oh so pretty Snowhaven paper pack from Close To My Heart.

I just love the color combination possibilities included in this paper pack and I have been having so much fun playing with it!!!

When I saw the Snowhaven Christmas Card Workshop that fellow consultant, Vicki Wizniuk, created I was so excited!  She is so talented and I really love her style!  She offered up the cutting guide and instructions to this stunning workshop on her blog for a small fee and I snapped it up!  LOL  Thanks, Vicki!

Here is a look at some of the cards I created from her instructions.  I did not have some of the stamp sets that she used so I adapted and tweaked things here and there to create these beauties.  Vicki's kit is designed to let you create 12 cards; 3 each of 4 designs.  I went ahead and cut as many pieces as I could so that I could make even more!  Here are the cards I made for the first design:

Close up of this batch/design:
This is probably my favorite color/paper combo from this design:
And a close up of this one:
I paired up one of the four sentiments from the "Merriest Christmas" stamp set and the tree from the retired stamp set, "Christmas Love."

Stay tuned for more posts featuring the other 3 of the 4 designs of these fun cards and some more variations that I came up with using some of my vast stash of Christmas stamps from Close To My Heart!

Please feel free to visit my website to purchase your own supplies to get your craft on!  http://lovetostamp.ctmh.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails